2019 Fee Structure
$500 Due Nov. 15, 2018 (Non-Refundable)
$1,000 Due Jan. 15, 2019 (Refundable if your child does not make a team)
$1,000 Due Mar. 15, 2019 (Refundable if your child does not make a team)
Each installment will also feature a $250 late fee which is cumulative (meaning that if you are late on any 1 payment you will be subject to a $250 late fee, if you are late on any 2 payments you will be subject to a $500 late fee, if you are late on all 3 payments you will be subject to a $750 late fee)
The initial $500 payment (due November 15, 2018) will guarantee your child access to the pre-season workouts and any pre-season practices and/or games that are deemed necessary by the coaching staff to evaluate the players. This payment does not guarantee your child will receive the players apparel for the 2019 season (i.e. hoodie, dri fit shirt, dri-fit shorts). This payment will not be refunded should your child not make a team. If a player does not pay the $500 initial payment fee, the player will not be allowed to participate in any of the pre-season workouts, pre-season practices and/or games.
In addition to the fee structure above, each family will also be responsible for the following:
- Work 9 to 12 Bingos (depending on the number of teams).
- 5 of these Bingos must be completed before March 15, 2019.
- Sell Legion Cabaret tickets (10 tickets at $15 each) – may very slightly depending on # of teams.
- Sell “Club 500” Raffle Tickets (25 tickets at $10 each) – may vary slightly depending on # of teams.
- Participate in the Legion Meat Fundraiser (selling product equivalent to a $150 profit or providing payment for $150 in lieu of selling product).
- Participate in Legion Marathon Game (each player will be responsible for $200 in pledges).
- Participate in any other fundraiser deemed necessary by American Legion.
The initial 5 Bingos and the Legion Cabaret Tickets will be a requirement regardless of whether your child makes a team or not (i.e. you will not be refunded any money for those activities should your child not make a team).
The remaining Bingos, Club 500 Raffle tickets, Meat Fundraiser, Marathon Game, and any other fundraising activity deemed necessary will be a requirement once your child makes a Legion Team.
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will result in your child not being eligible to participate in games or practices until such requirements are completed – this will be strictly enforced (with NO EXCEPTIONS).